Monday, July 28, 2008

July 4th family photo shoot

I decided to post some of the photos we had taken while everyone was here over the 4th of July. My mom hasn't had an official "family" picture with my brothers and I since, well, I think about 1992 or 1993. That's not to say that we haven't all been in the same place at the same time since then but my brothers and I generally fight my mom on getting "official" family photos. Steve just laughs at us for spending $150 each on portraits from Sears when our sister in law Joy is a wonderful photographer. I guess it's all about the convenience of not having to enlarge the photos or put them in frames or something stupid like that. We must be crazy because Joy could take much better pictures and we could pose in really cool parks with real back drops. One of these days we'll go with quality over convenience!
The gang...(back row)Joy, Brett, Greg, Tricia (middle) Collin, grandpa Whitaker, Steve (front) Connor, Chad, mom, Ty (very front) Trevor, Dylan



Tricia, Brett, Steve and mom

My mom's grandsons...

Collin (8), Trevor (18), Ty (13 1/2), Dylan (11 1/2), Connor (5), Chad (8)


My brother Brett, his wife Joy, and 3 sons



Siblings...Brett (40), Curtina (36)Tricia (soon to be 39...forever), Steve (41)

(for anyone who might be confused, Curtina has the same dad different mom than my brothers and I)

No comments: